Wasted time is common.
- The average worker spends 13 hours a week on emails alone, which means 28% of the workweek is taken up by email.(Source: Attentiv)
- 96% of workers said that unnecessary emails waste their time. (Source: The Center for Creative Leadership)
- Workers spend an average of 11 minutes on a project before they’re interrupted. It takes them on average 25 minutes to get back to the point they were at before a distraction (Source: UC Irvine study)
- 71% of workers said that they experience frequent interruptions when they're working and there is only a 44% chance that they'll leave feeling like "today was a really successful day". (Source: Leadership IQ)
Your most important resources in business are time & talent. When you waste TIME, you run the risk of losing TALENT.
If this sounds like you or your team...
- 10+ hour days in the office
- Unsent invoices or unpaid bills
- Endless emails
- Reactive instead Proactive
- Never enough time
- Stack of to-do reminders
- Unachieved goals
- Ever thought "what is this all for?"
...stop spinning you wheels!
Let us help you prioritize your time and energy, so you can achieve your goals!
We can assist you by doing the following:
- Evaluating time spent
- Facilitating strategy/goal-setting sessions with you or your team
- Incorporating technology tools and processes
- Evaluating physical flow and implementing organizing strategies
Business Consulting Rates
Initial 30 minute Phone Consultation
Onsite Assessment - 90 minutes